At present Author –
In on-line communities, aespa’s reputation sparked heated debate amongst followers and web customers after OP claimed the quartet is “not an A-list group.”
(Photograph : aespa (Twitter)
On Could 2, “fourth-gen consultant” woman group aespa amplified followers’ pleasure to their much-awaited comeback by dropping its pre-released b-sidetrack, “Welcome to My World.”
On at the present time, the sound supply was posted on varied music websites, whereas its official music video was concurrently uploaded on SMTOWN’s YouTube channel.
Particularly, “Welcome to My World” is predicated on the choice pop style which is comprised of a mix of dreamy guitar riffs and grand orchestration.
(Photograph : aespa (Kpop Wiki))
ALSO READ: Individuals Are Joking SM Used THIS ‘Cheat Key’ To Appeal to Male Listeners To Stream aespa’s New Music
The MV then depicts the story of naevis, the helper in aespa’s worldview being invited to the actual world after defeating the villain black Mamba. It can be interpreted that aespa is inviting MYs (fandom) and listeners to enter their world by means of their distinctive worldview storytelling utilizing music.
In the meantime, together with this track, aespa will formally return to the music scene with its third mini-album, “MY WORLD,” on Could 8, which is able to function 5 extra different songs. Earlier, the monitor video variations for “Salty & Candy” and “I am Sad” had been additionally launched.
aespa Is Not A-Record 4th-Gen Group Anymore? Dialogue Arises After ‘Welcome to My World’ Poor Chart Efficiency
(Photograph : aespa Twitter)
As quickly because the pre-released monitor, “Welcome to My World” was dropped, followers and netters are carefully monitoring their efficiency, as they had been identified to be “fourth-gen leaders” with three consecutive hits, “Black Mamba,” “Subsequent Stage” and “Savage.”
Nevertheless, individuals had been upset after the track failed to keep up its rankings inside MelOn High 100, one of many prime streaming charts in Korea, not to mention achieve 10M YouTube views upon its launch.
In on-line communities, it then turned a scorching matter if aespa continues to be thought of an A-list group.
The OP mentioned:
“Now, they can not even examine with NewJeans, IVE and LE SSERAFIM.”
(Photograph : Fb: IVE)
(Photograph : NewJeans Twitter)
(Photograph : LE SSERAFIM Twitter)
This assertion notably sparked a heated argument, some are agreeing with OP, saying:
- “Even for those who categorize it as a pre-release, IVE and NewJeans’ pre-release ate all of the charts.”
- “Once I first got here throughout with aespa, I assumed they appeared actually good, however after IVE and NewJeans got here out, it felt like they aren’t standing out anymore.”
- “Eh? aespa had a comeback?”
- “What are the factors for being the #1 crew? Solely the followers know that they went to Tokyo Dome or one thing, however for those who speak about Korean singers, I assumed the primary group (NewJeans) was fashionable in Korea.”
(Photograph : aespa Twitter)
On the flip aspect, there are extra followers particularly MYs who took the aspect of the quartet and commented:
- “Sure, I am sorry, however amongst fourth-generation, aespa is the primary group to enter Tokyo Dome.”
- “You are the one ones who insist that aespa just isn’t within the first division after they obtained the daesang (grand prize) and have a mega-hit track, oh for those who’re jealous, say you are jealous.”
- “It is a pre-release monitor and it will go up slowly, simply wait.”
READ MORE: aespa’s Upcoming Comeback Is Receiving Excessive Anticipation For THESE 3 Causes
For extra Ok-Pop information and updates, maintain your tabs open right here at KpopStarz.
KpopStarz owns this text.
Written by Eunice Dawson.