A video clip revealing IVE’s true stay singing voice has change into a sizzling matter of dialogue amongst netizens.
Though IVE has achieved spectacular accomplishments and is turning into one of many prime 4th technology lady teams, their stay singing talents have obtained blended opinions. Notably, IVE has been suspected of lip-syncing a number of occasions, with vocal flaws uncovered in the course of the group’s performances.
Lately, an MR Eliminated model (background music eliminated, solely that includes the artist’s true stay singing) of the group’s efficiency for his or her b-side monitor, “Kitsch”, has drawn consideration.
The focus of the clip is Jang Wonyoung, IVE’s hottest member, whose half seems to be lip-synced with none precise singing being heard. Notably, this isn’t the primary time Wonyoung has been criticized for not singing, regardless of exhibiting spectacular vocal enhancements in phases the place she really sings stay.
Consequently, though Jang Wonyoung is an general nice performer, netizens really feel disillusioned about her reliance on pre-recorded back-track.
In distinction to Wonyoung, Ahn Yujin, Liz, and Leeseo have obtained compliments from netizens for his or her secure stay singing. Specifically, Liz and Yujin have been recognized for having higher vocals, whereas Leeseo surprises everybody together with her clear progress, regardless of not being the primary vocalist.
Under are some feedback from netizens:
- Wonyoung had improved in earlier phases, nevertheless it’s just a little disappointing that she’s not singing a lot…
- Leeseo is bettering day-to-day, her progress is actually spectacular
- I simply want we will hear Wonyoung’s actual voice extra typically
- I like Liz’s voice a lot, however I’m most shocked by Leeseo’s progress.
- If IVE works laborious on bettering their singing, they’ll be on prime. They’ve hits, followers, album gross sales, and stage presence already, they solely have to flesh out their vocals