After SEVENTEEN’s Woozi, TXT’s Soobin, NCT’s Taeyong, and ATEEZ’s Mingi, LE SSERAFIM’s Sakura got here beneath hearth
On November 21, a subject titled “LE SSERAFIM’s Sakura additionally loved ‘Made in Abyss’” was revealed on the Korean discussion board “theqoo”.
Particularly, the creator of a subject embody an audio clip of Sakura again when she was a member of IZ*ONE, the place the feminine idol mentioned, “I need to suggest it, ‘Made in Abyss’ can also be enjoyable. It’s a bit unhappy, nevertheless it’s in the identical vein as ‘The Promised Neverland’ and I cried fairly a bit.”
In the meantime, varied male idols have come beneath hearth for mentioning “Made in Abyss”, a darkish fantasy manga/anime with varied controversial scenes, starting from t*rture to baby s*xualization.
To this point, opinions have been divided, with many discovering the sequence unacceptable. Nonetheless, many anime followers are stepping as much as defend the sequence, and followers of the idols are clarifying that the sequence is closely censored in South Korea.
Beneath are some feedback from netizens beneath the put up about Sakura:
- I discover it perplexing that folks can discover gore enjoyable to observe
- However there are lots of people who suggest it, so that is simply divided between individuals who prefer it and individuals who don’t?
- Public figures ought to be extra alert and keep away from mentioning content material with matters like this…
- I’m not shocked as a result of she’s Japanese
- I actually loved the primary season however season 2 by no means got here to Korea
Supply: theqoo, Koreaboo