Anton, a member of RIIZE, has been drawing consideration over outdated movies of him taking part in the cello
Just lately, varied pre-debut movies of RIIZE’s Anton have been rising, exhibiting the male idol taking part in the cello in an orchestra. The movies, through which Anton wore a concentrated expression as he performed adeptly to the instructions of the conductors, have garnered large numbers of views on the SNS platform X.
As well as, regardless of not sporting make-up and manner much less dolled-up than his idol picture, Anton nonetheless managed to sway the hearts of followers along with his pure handsomeness and surprising music expertise.
As Anton is the son of well-known Korean musician Yoon Sang, many additionally categorical admiration for his “musical genes”, and even evaluate him to a Okay-drama male lead.
Beneath are some feedback from netizens:
- First swimming and now cello-playing? What can’t he do?
- Contemplating who his father is, he should have music flowing in his blood
- Is he a Okay-drama character? Good-looking visuals, peak, expertise in sports activities, expertise in music, and a rich household…
- He’s sitting within the first row too… That place means he has critical expertise
- I hope we are able to hear his cello-playing once more