Netizens reacted to BLACKPINK members’ agreeing to non-exclusive contracts with YG Leisure.
On November 20, it was reported that the members have agreed to signal non-exclusive contracts with YG Leisure, which signifies that the members will proceed BLACKPINK promotions with the label however that they might be free to signal with a special company for his or her particular person promotions.
BLACKPINK Has Reportedly Agreed To Non-Unique Contract Renewal With YG Leisure
The report additionally acknowledged that two members have already signed non-exclusive contracts. The label responded to the report in true YG-fashion.
We’re nonetheless in discussions. Nothing has been determined but.
— YG Leisure
Korean netizens reacted to the information, with many hoping that the 4 members would proceed as BLACKPINK. Many netizens additionally expressed concern that this would possibly imply the tip for the group.
- “Do you suppose they are going to launch albums beneath totally different labels once they didn’t launch albums whereas they have been beneath the identical label?”
- “Sigh, that is so disappointing. I hoped they might promote for a very long time as a result of every member has star qualities, ㅠㅠ.”
- “Doesn’t this sound like every member will probably be shifting on to new labels? This feels just like the ‘Let’s meet once more, sometime’ earlier than breaking apart…”
- “I simply wish to proceed listening to BLACKPINK’s music.”
- “Isn’t this factor? Isn’t it a win for all events if the members promote as a bunch beneath YG and have their very own labels supporting them individually?”
- “So even this (contract) hasn’t been signed by all members but? Please, I wish to see the 4 women as BLACKPINK for a very long time ㅠㅠ.”
- “Solely 2 of the 4 members have signed, LOL. Significantly, their inventory has been struggling, LOL.”
- “I’ll watch for the official announcement.”
What are your ideas?