YouTube and Instagram content material creator @dust__house posts movies of themselves buying objects and retrieving them with an RC automotive.
The motive force exhibits what’s being ordered, the money, and the drive to the seller. Plenty of the time, the distributors are shocked—although most undergo with the “contactless” sale with enormous smiles on their faces!
In one in all @dust__house’s current movies, although, followers caught a glimpse of one thing extra intriguing than the RC automotive’s journey: A bungeoppang (fish-shaped bread) vendor in Busan, Korea.
The RC automotive begins off as ordinary, and it arrives at a vendor promoting Korea’s winter avenue snack staple. The seller pokes his head out, spots the automotive, and begins interacting with it. The digicam caught the seller together with an additional bungeoppang for @dust__house, claiming he’s a “fan.”
The video introduced in 935K views since being shared every week in the past. And it appears, primarily based on the feedback underneath the video, that it went viral due to the seller’s visuals!
- “The place is that this bungeoppang vendor? DOES ANYONE KNOW? I’m JUST seeking to buy the baked items, I promise.”
- “The place is that this positioned? The seller appears scrumptious and the bungeoppang appears sort.”
- “This bungeoppang vendor appears like he was once an idol after which made a profession change.”
- “What?! I’m distracted due to the bungeoppang vendor. Haha.”
- “I made the identical face he made when the duvet closed on the bread.”
- “Wait, maintain on a minute…! Who is that this bungeoppang oppa? He’s so handsome! And I had no concept the RC automotive was a girlie.”
Not quite a bit is understood concerning the vendor, besides that he’s a handsome baker with an ideal sense of customer support. Based mostly on the reactions, although, it appears like he has gained a handful of followers!
Watch @dust__house’s most viral sushi-shopping video right here: