Netizens reacted to G-Dragon‘s newest drug checks.
On November 21, Yonhap Information reported that the Nationwide Institute of Forensic Science had beforehand delivered detrimental check outcomes for G-Dragon’s fingernails to the Incheon Police.
G-Dragon’s Fingernail Drug Check Outcomes Revealed — Police Tackle Rumors
The detrimental outcomes strongly recommend that G-Dragon has not used medicine for the previous 6 months. That is particularly so, contemplating G-Dragon has examined detrimental in his preliminary drug check in addition to in a hair check.
The information follows days of hypothesis relating to the fingernail checks, because it had been beforehand rumored that the Police have been intentionally stopping the discharge of the outcomes as a result of immense backlash they’ve been going through
Within the Yonhap Information report, Police appear to assert opposite to the rumor, stating that they had been those to succeed in out to the Nationwide Institute of Forensic Science first.
We reached out to them (Nationwide Institute of Forensic Science) first as a result of it was taking so lengthy to obtain the outcomes. We can not share the outcomes of the check.
— Incheon Police
Regardless of their assertion, Korean netizens lambasted the Incheon Police and referred to as for G-Dragon to sue.
- “The cops are f@cking humorous. F@cking idiots.”
- “They danced with fireplace, and now it’s time to burn them.”
- “Please sue them.”
- “Severely, sue them. WTF.”
- “Why didn’t the police not reveal the outcomes? The Nationwide Institute of Forensic Science despatched them the outcomes a lot earlier.”
- “I can’t belief the Police.”
- “Lol, let’s sue.”
- “Please, critically, sue them.”
- “The Police assume they will bully celebrities round. I hope the Police and information shops get f@cked.”
What are your ideas?