A Japanese man was arrested for the strangest purpose.
On October 30, an intruder entered the house of a girl from Hamamatsu, Shizuoka Prefecture, after he discovered it unlocked. He was what’s domestically referred to as a “panty thief,” the type of man who will get a rush from breaking into properties of feminine victims with a purpose to steal their underwear.
In contrast to the same old type of panty thief, nevertheless, this one had a distinct plan of action. When the girl arrived again dwelling, she didn’t discover her lingerie lacking. As a substitute, she discovered them washed and hung as much as dry. She was sure that she did no such factor earlier than leaving earlier that day.
Netizens shared their shocked reactions on social media. They couldn’t perceive the intruder’s intentions, asking, “What was he pondering?” and guessing that his “fetish” was, unusually sufficient, cleanliness.
- What was he pondering?
- So he’s an underwear fetishist who’s additionally into cleanliness?
They added that it was such an absurd state of affairs, it was like he was a personality in a narrative.
- It’s like a type of fairytales the place gnomes do issues round your own home if you’re not dwelling.
- This form of crime is on a aircraft past what my mind can perceive.
- If the circumstances had been totally different, he’d be a gentleman, however he’s a pervert.
- Washing underwear as an alternative of stealing it? That’s some high-level perversion of its personal.
- It’s a really particular propensity.
The person was arrested quickly after he broke into the girl’s dwelling. Later that very same day, a neighbor caught the offender, a 50-year previous man who additionally lived in the identical constructing, and introduced him to the police. He admitted to the crime of breaking and getting into in addition to washing the sufferer’s garments.
I entered [the woman’s] condo with out permission.
He was positioned below arrest for trespassing.