Netizens reacted to G-Dragon‘s newest drug take a look at outcomes.
On November 20, it was reported that G-Dragon’s hair samples had examined adverse for medicine. That is the second drug take a look at that the idol has examined adverse for.
G-Dragon’s Newest Drug Check Outcomes Revealed
Beforehand, the idol examined adverse for a take a look at he had vounteered to take regardless of the police not having a warrant. On the time, G-Dragon revealed that he had volunteered for the take a look at to rapidly clear up his identify and to quell the media circus.
The court docket had already denied a warrant to examine his telephones for lack of proof, and (Police) didn’t have a warrant to examine his hair. Regardless of this, Kwon Ji Yong (G-Dragon) volunteered to provide samples of his urine, hair, and fingernails to rapidly reveal the reality and to attenuate the confusion. He has cooperated faithfully, and we’re revealing that he’s keen to offer his leg hair to the Police, along with the physique hair samples that have been requested by the police.
— G-Dragon’s Lawyer
The consecutive checks have sparked immense criticism in direction of the Incheon Police. Particularly after the police reacted to the idol’s preliminary adverse take a look at by alleging he had dyed his hair to change the outcomes. G-Dragon have since denied the accusations and revealed he hadn’t dyed his hair in over a 12 months.
G-Dragon Reportedly Faces New Allegations From Police
Netizens reacted to the most recent outcomes by apologizing to the idol for not believing in his innocence. Many netizens chastized each other for prematurely criticizing the icons.
- “I really feel so dangerous. I’m upset in myself after believing that he was responsible after watching the video.”
- “They need to have leaked the investigation to the press after discovering proof. The police are solely now on the lookout for proof after already making him right into a felony by means of the press.”
- “Wow, I’m certain he will need to have been so damage by injustice. He was criticized by the entire nation… I hope he sues.”
- “I hope he sues this neighborhood…”
- “This makes it apparent that the drug scandal wasn’t official and that it was used for political causes…”
- “Wow, take a look at how small and quietly the media are reporting his innocence. Who’s going to compensate him for the ache?”
- “Seeing how strongly GD responded to the allegations, I assumed he is perhaps harmless, and I used to be proper.”
- “I hope he sues all of the malicious commenters on this neighborhood.”
- “He will need to have gone by means of a lot… I noticed the interview by which he mentioned he would change his posture, however I hope he doesn’t really feel the necessity to and simply be effectively.”
What are your ideas?