Billboard reportedly had a troublesome time getting NewJeans to carry out on the 2023 Billboard Music Awards.
On November 20, NewJeans delivered a world-class efficiency on the 2023 Billboard Music Awards. The group shocked the world’s viewers with renditions of their world hit songs “Tremendous Shy” and “OMG.”
Followers, nevertheless, had been subsequently shocked to study that NewJeans’ efficiency could have by no means occurred.
On an SBS Information Radio present, music critic Kim Younger Dae revealed that Billboard had a tough time getting NewJeans to carry out. The revelation is surprising, contemplating many Ok-Pop labels would drool over the prospect to carry out on the worldwide stage.
From my information, Billboard needed to work lengthy and onerous for NewJeans to carry out on their award present. In the long run, it was NewJeans’ aspect that granted the efficiency.
— Kim Younger Dae
Netizens reacted to the information, with many praising NewJeans. Many different followers wished the group much more success and expressed their anticipation for the group’s efficiency on the award present.
- “NewJeans did effectively within the States too, so it is sensible that Billboard needed to work to get them to carry out, LOL.”
- “I can’t wait to observe.”
- “I hope my infants do even higher!”
- “Significantly, Daebak!”
- “NewJeans, Combating!”
- “Oh, I can’t wait to observe.”
- “Ah-ha, wanting ahead to their efficiency.”
- “Wishing NewJeans much more success.”
- “Oh, they’re performing at this time. I can’t wait to observe them.”
In the meantime, NewJeans confirmed the world why they’re Ok-Pop’s premier act. Take a look at their unbelievable efficiency on the 2023 Billboard Music Awards within the hyperlink beneath!