In a latest flip of occasions, RIIZE’s Seunghan finds himself embroiled in one other wave of criticism from Korean netizens. The controversy stems from a personal livestream that Seunghan carried out with TXT’s Soobin, which initially garnered consideration from worldwide followers.
Whereas the earlier controversy has been addressed, a brand new video has surfaced, reigniting the flames of public scrutiny in Korea.
The Controversial Time period “Our” Eunchae
The video, which emerged on November 16, options Seunghan and what seems to be TXT’s Soobin engaged in dialog on a shared Instagram Stay, attracting solely a handful of viewers.
Within the clip, Seunghan is seen seemingly mocking Soobin, expressing doubt about his skills in dancing, singing, and rapping, and making a dismissive remark about his position as an MC on Music Financial institution.
What intensified the controversy was Seunghan’s reference to LE SSERAFIM’s Eunchae as “Our” Eunchae, a time period generally used to indicate members of the family or shut relationships in Korean tradition.
Seunghan: It is a reality. You may’t dance, sing, or rap. You are simply all excited simply since you MC-ed for Music Financial institution. You even received to satisfy our Eunchae.
Soobin: I’ve one thing to indicate you. *turns digital camera to indicate his foot making the gesture*
In Korea, the usage of the time period “Our” is reserved for household and vital others, not informal acquaintances or pals. Provided that Seunghan was mocking Soobin, who shares the identical label as Eunchae.
READ ALSO: RIIZE Seunghan’s Alleged Couple Images Garner Blended Reactions + Idol Defended by International Stans
The usage of the time period has triggered backlash from netizens who understand it as disrespectful and inappropriate. Regardless of efforts by followers to defend Seunghan, Korean netizens expressed their displeasure with feedback.
Here is How Ok-Netz Reacted:
- “Wow, that is so uncooked.”
- “Who’s the male idol getting dissed? LOL. He referred to Eunchae as ‘Our Eunchae’? I am about to go insane. Are they siblings or one thing?”
- “I am a LE SSERAFIM fan, and I’m f@cking pissed. LOL. Why does our Eunchae must be dragged into that sort of dialog between these losers?”
- “LOL, these guys are main turn-offs… They themselves are stopping us from turning into followers.”
- “I really feel so unhealthy for Eunchae…”
- “Our Eunchae, LOL. Ah, I am f@cking pissed. His followers are defending this? And are claiming this put up is malicious? You guys by no means change.”
- “Our Eunchae…”
- “Followers are saying it’s regular for idols to speak this manner, LOL.”
- “Their picture is destroyed.”
- “I assumed there was no manner his picture might worsen from his earlier controversy, LOL.”
- “He is f@cking impolite.”
This incident follows a sample for Seunghan, who has beforehand confronted leaks of pictures and clips across the time of RIIZE’s debut, additional complicating the rising idol’s public picture.
Because the controversy unfolds, followers and critics alike await Seunghan’s response and actions, because the Ok-pop group grapples with the implications of one more alleged transgression inside its ranks.
READ ALSO: RIIZE Seunghan Begs for Forgiveness in Emotional Apology – Should-See Revelations Inside
Comply with and subscribe to KpopStarz for extra information.
KpopStarz personal this text.
Cassidy Jones wrote this.