IVE has achieved a complete of three Good All-Kill songs in 2023
Good all-kill is a music chart achievement in South Korea the place a music concurrently reaches primary on the real-time, each day, and weekly elements of iChart. As of November 2023, Kpop has solely had 6 songs obtain Good All-Kill this 12 months.
It may be seen that the benefit within the digital music realm nonetheless belongs to feminine idol teams, as no male teams made it to the highest. The 6 songs launched this 12 months that achieved PAK are Kitsch (IVE), I AM (IVE), Spicy (aespa), Queencard ((G)I-DLE), Tremendous Shy (NewJeans), Love Lee (AKMU), and Baddie (IVE).
IVE achieved an impressive document, with 3 songs reaching PAK inside one 12 months. Nevertheless, IVE’s worldwide efficiency will not be essentially the most spectacular, particularly when in comparison with NewJeans.
The surprising success of their newest music, “Baddie,” which achieved a PAK, has acquired combined reactions. Initially, “Baddie” didn’t stand out a lot as a result of it was launched after two different songs, “Both Manner” and “Off The File.” The music took longer to realize traction and finally topped the music charts with a “sluggish however regular” impact. Nevertheless, it acquired criticism for missing a powerful impression. Subsequently, South Korean netizens expressed doubt about IVE’s achievement.
Reactions from netizens:
- Is it simply luck?
- IVE’s rankings, I’m skeptical. Can PAK even be trusted anymore?
- The primary feminine group to realize 3 PAKs in a single 12 months.
- “Baddie” did what “Love Dive” couldn’t.
- I’m not a fan of IVE, however why are there so many sarcastic feedback underneath a congratulatory article like this? It’s annoying. I’ve to confess that IVE’s efficiency this time was very spectacular.
- The feminine teams that achieved #1 on each day charts this 12 months (aespa – Spicy) + (NewJeans – Tremendous Shy, Ditto) + (IVE – Kitsch, I AM, Baddie) + ((G)I-DLE – Queencard). Followers of AE-New-I, cheer for one another!
- If you wish to discuss worldwide markets, go promote your idol’s worldwide achievements. Each time IVE releases a music, it will get talked about.
- I’ve misplaced religion in “Baddie” … All-kills these days are primarily primarily based on luck.
- Lately, everyone seems to be getting a PAK.
- “Luck” is what some are saying about IVE having 3 out of 6 songs. Let’s settle for that the group could be very spectacular.
Nevertheless, these are subjective speculations. IVE has been excellent since their debut, particularly by way of their digital music achievements. The group’s comebacks have all been well-received by the general public because of their catchy music, trend-setting skills, and alignment with the ideas IVE pursues. Regardless of the assorted opinions surrounding IVE’s success, it’s simple that the group has achieved their present sturdy place with their onerous work.