Tune Hye Kyo from hit Okay-Drama The Glory seems to be simply as lovely in particular person as she does on digicam—if no more. She was wearing a salmon pink Fendi gown in keeping with the theme of the fundraiser, “Karl Lagerfeld: A Line of Magnificence.”
Even in unedited photos and movies, she was as gorgeous as could be. Try proof of this under!
1. When a detailed up video was posted
First up, one phrase can describe Tune Hye Kyo: breathtaking.
2. When her facet profile was every thing
Each a part of her screams, “Lovely.”
3. When she was tagged on Instagram
She’s naturally photogenic.
4. When she posed with the CEO of Fendi
She regarded highly effective and composed beside Serge Brunschwig, the CEO of Fendi.
5. When she posed with one other Fendi powerhouse
She regarded like a woman boss in between Brunschwig and Kim Jones, the creative director of Fendi.
6. When her face card didn’t decline
For sure, Tune Hye Kyo’s visuals by no means disappoint.
Learn extra about her Met Gala expertise under!
BLACKPINK’s Jennie And “The Glory” Actress Tune Hye Kyo Lastly Meet At The “2023 Met Gala”— Inflicting A Visible Explosion