BLACKPINK’s ‘youthful sister’ Child Monster (BABYMONSTER) launched its first music video following the announcement of the 7-member lineup.
7 years after BLACKPINK’s debut, YG Leisure is about to launch a 7-member lady group, BABYMONSTER.
In early 2023, YG’s new lady group venture launched all seven trainees particularly, however lastly determined to exclude two from the debut lineup, drawing everybody’s consideration. Nonetheless, as a result of Yang Hyun-suk’s last-minute choice, all seven members made their debut.
BABYMONSTER, which drew a variety of consideration with its announcement, launched the primary music video for its pre-debut track ‘Dream’ on Might 14 at 0:00 KST.
‘Dream’ jogs my memory of the previous analysis when the seven members Ahyeon, Luca, Chiquita, Asa, Laura, Haram, and Parita confirmed off their particular person abilities. It’s a track that comprises the tales of women who dream of changing into idols and walks collectively, foretelling a brand new future for BABYMONSTER.
‘Dream’ incorporates a mushy melody written in English, and the members’ charming vocals and rap stand out. The track is split into three components, and every member takes on their very own function, resembling a private narrative.
YG is understood for its sturdy hip-hop model and is without doubt one of the few firms that enables its artists to develop their individuality and spotlight their distinctive rapping model. However with BABYMONSTER, vocal efficiency comes first.
Ahyeon, who stood out as a conspicuous trainee from the announcement, confirmed off her balanced expertise in singing, rapping, and dancing, shining as soon as once more together with her highly effective vocals and pure English pronunciation.
Farita captivates followers together with her vigorous power. Haram and Laura’s vocals have a novel high quality that units BABYMONSTER aside from earlier YG teams. Although Asawa Luka is a rookie, he took on the rap line and confirmed off his emotional lyrics and fluent English expertise.
After the discharge of ‘Dream’, followers and netizens praised BABYMONSTER’s pre-debut stage. It’s a track that evokes the thrill and honest feelings of women who’re steadily approaching their desires.
Reactions from netizens:
- Their vocals are wonderful. Child Monster, let’s debut nicely!
- The gorgeous vocals and the melodies of the songs are additionally nice. The lyrics, just like the confessions of the seven members who shine on stage and run towards their desires, are spectacular.
- The extra you pay attention, the extra you admire Laura and Haram’s vocals. They’re a very sturdy group when it comes to vocals. In terms of rapping, Luca’s voice is nice, however Asa’s expertise are additionally good. Every member has a novel dance model.
- Dream’s lyrics are so touching.
- Haram and Ahyeon have the very best singing expertise. Asa’s rap isn’t any joke
Supply: YouTube, K14.